Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Book Review - Publicación Pastoral Redentorista - Tu Fe - una explicación completa y sencilla de la fe católica

       At the beginning of the new year of 2020, I made a promise to read more good books. I made a goal of 52 books this year.  So far, I have read 41 books through the end of May.  I made a goal of reading more books in Spanish this year.  So far, I have read seven books in Spanish this year.  This book is a book on the basics of the Catholic faith, published by the Redemptorist congregation of priests.  I used this book to teach an adult faith formation class in Spanish in my parish this school year.  It was a great book to use for such a purpose, as it explained the basics in our faith in a language that was easy for my Hispanic community to understand.  I would recommend this book for anyone wanting to learn about the Catholic faith in the Spanish language.   

No comments:

Post a Comment