Wednesday, June 26, 2024

30 June 2024 - Bulletin Reflection - 13th Sunday of Ordinary Time

I am glad to be here with all of you this weekend at our Masses after I have traveled the last two weeks for Mission Appeals in California and Rhode Island. I am also getting ready to travel to New York this upcoming week for a wedding and to visit the shrines of the North American martyrs and Kateri Tekakwitha. Then, after I am here for the Masses on the first weekend of July, I will be going to present my project as a part of the Eucharistic revival at the University of Notre Dame. I remember when I first became a priest in 2008, the summer months were a time when we could all slow down somewhat and get some planning done. Now, it seems like summer is just as busy as the rest of the year. Jesus, however, always meets us in our reality. I pray that the Holy Spirit watch over all of us in all of our travels and summer activities. I pray for good weather for of us, especially that we receive sufficient rain in these summer months and do not experience the months of drought like we experienced last year. Blessings to all of you as we continue our journey during these summer months. Have a blessed fourth of July this upcoming week. Father Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment