Sunday, February 25, 2018

Old photo


I found this old photo when I was back visiting my sister Heather in California.  It was taken probably around 1986 or 1987 in Encinitas, California, at the home of my Aunt Alice, with my Uncle Spud and Aunt Bea in the photo as well, in addition to my mom on the right.  I drove down there to the San Diego area with my mom when I was back home in southern California for a visit.  At the time, I was working for an accounting firm in North Carolina.  What a great memory.  Everyone looks so happy.  My Aunt Alice was a very special, joy-filled person who worked hard her whole life and found joy in everything.  Everyone in the photo has passed on to eternal life, but I remember the joy they all brought to this world and to my life in particular.  

No comments:

Post a Comment