Monday, May 29, 2017

Youth prayer - Regnum Christi - Lord, give me your hands to do your work...

When I was an associate pastor at St Richard Catholic Church in Jackson, Mississippi from 2008 to 2010, a youth there who was involved in the youth program of Regnum Christi gave me this prayer.  He thought I would like it and thought I could share it with others.  I really like this prayer.  I recently found it in a file I had on my computer.  I thought I would share it today: 

Lord Jesus, I give you my hands to do your work,
I give you my feet, to follow your path,
I give you my eyes to see as you do.
I give you my tongue to speak your words,
I give you my mind so that you can think in me,
I give you my spirit so that you can pray in me.
Above all, I give you my heart, so in me you can love your father & all people.

I give you my whole self so you can grow in me, until it is you, Lord, who lives, works, & prays in me.  AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment