Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Out of isolation

      I can understand a little how the inmates feel at the correctional institution where I minister to them, even though my isolation is so inconsequential compared to what they experience on a much bigger scale. However, it is good to be back in the world after my days of isolation.  I am back the chancery office getting things done.  I have to go grocery shopping tonight for the first time in a couple of weeks.  It was disappointing not being able to go on my trip to Spain (which was plan A), or to go to the gulf coast for some days of rest (plan B).  Plan C of being sick at home was not an option I had considered!  Anyhow, it is good to feel better and good to get some work done in the office today.  Now, I still have to schedule some days off that are not sick days, which I need very badly.  



No comments:

Post a Comment