Monday, May 10, 2021

Prayer in honor on the Ascension of the Lord - 16 May 2021

 Lord Jesus, right before your Ascension into heaven, you told your apostles to be your witnesses to the ends of the earth upon receiving the Holy Spirit. May I be similarly inspired to spread your Gospel message in word and deed, according to your will for me. May I do so graciously and joyfully, with your help, your guidance, and your grace. May I be filled with the spirit of evangelization that filled the hearts of your first apostles. In word and in action, may my life forever be centered in your love and mercy.  Remembering this glorious event, help me to seek what is above, the things of heaven, where you are seated at the right hand of God the Father.  In the name of the Father, son, and Holy Spirit.  AMEN.  

No comments:

Post a Comment