Thursday, July 13, 2017

trip to New Orleans on the Amtrak train - City of New Orleans




Last week I attended a national conference in Chicago, billed as a gathering on the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults.  It was the first time the Liturgical Training Publications put on such a conference.  I had a great time spending time in my hometown and attending such a wonderful conference.  I got to take the famous train The City of New Orleans from Chicago to Memphis to make my way back to Tupelo.  This will be one of the last times I will be traveling back from Memphis to Tupelo, since I will be assigned to a parish in the Jackson area starting in August and will no longer be stationed in Northeast Mississippi.  I had a great time on the train.  It was a wonderful way to complete this journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment