Thursday, October 26, 2017

Novena to St Jude - Day Seven - Thursday - October 26 2017

Holy apostle Saint Jude, may I never forget that our blessed Lord Jesus Christ called you to be one of his holy apostles. May I never forget the martyr’s death you suffered out of love for Jesus. May I never forget how close a friend of God you are now for all eternity. Therefore, I do not hesitate to ask you to pray to Him for my needs…

(State your intentions)

I ask with great humility that you beg God to bring me as close to Him as you are in heaven. I desire to submit fully to the will of God, as you did, trusting fully when I suffer, doubt or don’t understand. Pray that I will receive and accept such a great grace from God!

Amen.

St. Jude, pray for me!


Lord Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner!

Our Father...

Hail Mary, full of grace...

Glory be to the Father...




No comments:

Post a Comment