Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Day Six - Novena to St Jude - October 25 2017 - Wednesday

Dear St. Jude, friend and apostle of our Lord Jesus Christ and expert in despairing cases, hear my prayers. In all my needs and desires, may I only seek what is pleasing to God and what is best for my salvation and the salvation of the world. Saint Jude, please beg God for help with my requests…

(State your intentions)

I submit my prayers to you with great confidence in your intercession. I know that you will pray fervently at the feet of God that I may receive His greatest blessings. I know that our good and gracious Lord leaves no sincere prayer unanswered in some way. Help me to see His answers and praise Him even if they are not what I expect.

Amen.

St. Jude, pray for me!


Lord Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner!

Our Father...

Hail Mary, full of grace...

Glory be to the Father...

No comments:

Post a Comment