Friday, October 20, 2017

Day Two - Novena to St Jude

Blessed apostle St Jude, you who answers hopeless causes, grant that I will always serve my Lord Jesus Christ with fervor and zeal in my heart. Grant that I may give my best efforts in living his will every day of my life. I pray that I will convert my heart and my mind so that God will always be first in my life. I pray that my love of God be first above all things, all desires and all my intentions today.

(State your intentions)

St. Jude, please grant that I may be enlightened as to what is best for me! Pray for my intentions today and especially pray for me to receive the grace to love God more than what I seek from Him.  Amen.

St. Jude, pray for me!

Lord Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner!

Our Father…

Hail Mary….


Glory be to the Father… 

No comments:

Post a Comment