Thursday, October 26, 2017

Novena to St Jude - Day Eight - October 27 2017 - Friday

Dear gracious St Jude, apostle of my Lord, pray that I may always be open to God’s love and live according to his will. May I never fail to cooperate with God's grace, especially when I am in great need. St Jude, please intercede with great intensity on my behalf for these intentions…

(State your intentions)

May I be truly thankful to God for the blessings I've received in the past. Help me to understand that I'm totally dependent on God and his love and mercy. When I feel alone, as you surely did when you suffered a martyr’s death, pray that I will take it as an opportunity to rely on God’s grace and love.

Amen.

St Jude, pray for me!


Lord Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner!

Our Father...

Hail Mary, full of grace...

Glory be to the Father...

No comments:

Post a Comment