Monday, October 23, 2017

Day Four - Novena to St Jude - Monday October 23 2017

Blessed Saint Jude, Jesus called you to be one of His chosen and beloved apostles. With God’s calling, you labored to bring men to a knowledge and love of God. Please listen with compassion to my prayers and grant your intercession.  In this broken world I have many trials, difficulties, and temptations. Please pray for me and my petitions in God’s presence. St. Jude, beg God that my most urgent prayers may be answered.

(State your intentions)

May God answer my prayers in His way that is best for me. May God give me the grace to see His purpose in all things.

Amen.

St. Jude, pray for me!


Lord Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner!

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Glory be to the Father...

No comments:

Post a Comment