Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Day Five - Novena to St Jude - October 24 2017 - Tuesday

Blessed St. Jude, close companion our Lord Jesus, you have given me a good example of how to lead a life of fidelity and devotion to Jesus. I humbly request that today you hear my prayers and petitions and intercede for me. I ask you to pray especially for…

(State your intentions)

As I pray for God’s blessings in my life today, please grant that I may never forget all the truth, goodness and beauty that God has given to me out of his love for me. May I, like you St. Jude, give thanks and praise to God every day for the blessings that I have asked for and those which God has given freely. I humbly give myself over to God’s holy will, knowing that God alone knows what is best for me and my present needs. Amen.

St. Jude, pray for me!


Lord Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner!

Our Father...

Hail Mary, full of grace...

Glory be to the Father 

No comments:

Post a Comment