Friday, October 27, 2017

Novena to St Jude - Day Nine - Saturday - October 28 2017

O righteous St Jude, apostle, martyr and companion of Christ, grant that I may grow constantly in a loving relationship with God. In working out my salvation in this life I have infinite needs and desires that God placed within me. Today I turn to you, asking you to intercede for me.

(mention your request)

St Jude, I have specific requests of God that may only partially fill the infinite needs and desires that are in my heart. I ask that you pray not only for those requests but also for a greater reliance on God to satisfy the needs and desires that I have. May I seek God with a sincere heart knowing that it will profit me nothing if I gain the whole world yet suffer the loss of my soul.  Help me to see God’s good and gracious purpose in all my trials.  Amen.

St. Jude, pray for me!


Lord Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner!

Our Father...

Hail Mary, full of grace...

Glory be to the Father...

No comments:

Post a Comment