Friday, September 18, 2026

27 September 2026 - Bulletin reflection for the 26th Sunday of Ordinary Time

It is hard to believe we are close to the end of the month of September. Sunday evening, I will be flying to Louisville, Kentucky to attend the Diocesan Fiscal Management Conference. I am attending this conference in my role as vicar general here in the Diocese. I look forward to networking with people there from different Dioceses and to hear how they approach things related to the management and administration of their Diocese and their parishes. The different presentations offered at the conference look like they will be very helpful as well.  We celebrated Catechetical Sunday last weekend, and next weekend, the first weekend of October, we celebrate Respect Life Sunday. I always look forward to celebrate the diversity of our liturgical year in the Catholic Church. Have a blessed week everyone.  Father Lincoln. 

No comments:

Post a Comment