Thursday, October 27, 2022

Bulletin reflection - October 30, 2022 - 31st Sunday in ORDINARY TIME

It is hard to believe we are coming up to the end of October as next week we celebrate All Saints Day and All Souls Day. We will have special Masses at Holy Savior on Tuesday and Wednesday to commemorate those two important celebrations in our liturgical year. On Wednesday, we will also have adoration of the blessed sacrament from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm, at which time we will offer the sacrament of reconciliation. We invite you to join on those days as a part of your journey of faith.

I love the story of Zacchzeus that we hear in the Gospel today. Zacchaeus’ search for something in his life and his curiosity about Jesus and his ministry led him to climb a tree to seek him out. May the Lord propel our curiosity and our search for meaning to want to learn more about him, to want to engage more on our journey of faith.

I have now been with all of you for four months at Holy Savior. I feel very blessed to be here with all of you. I had a lot of travel for the Diocese scheduled in these first months I was here. Fortunately, that travel time is over, and I look forward to spending more time with all of you and getting to know you. I am thankful for all the parishioners who volunteer in our parish in different ministries and in getting things done, for all of your generosity that allows our parish to operate. I am thankful for our wonderful staff. Have a blessed week everyone - Father Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment