Monday, September 11, 2017

A Catechist's prayer - United States Conference of Catholic Bishops - Catechetical Sunday 2017


Father of all families, you have called me to serve the family in truth and love as a catechist. May I be faithful to this call, rooted in your Word, and open to the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
May I use these gifts, especially the gifts of faith, hope, and love, to serve the family as a witness to you, who are love and life and the source and destiny of all families.
Let your Spirit enlighten my mind and strengthen my heart so that I can be a path of Christ’s love to families, especially those in need, the homebound and aged, the disabled and disheartened.
Through the intercession of Mary and Joseph, I pray for the Church, the Bride of Christ, whose mission to build a civilization of love passes through the family.
Amen.
Copyright © 2010, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, Washington, D.C. All rights reserved.




Our Lady of Sorrows - Pray with us, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment