Wednesday, September 13, 2017

2,500 published posts and counting!!!!

Wow, it is hard to believe that I first posted to this blog back in 2010, when I had been first appointed in my first post as pastor, in the parishes of St Francis and St Mary in Yazoo City and in All Saints in Belzoni.  Since then, I have served 4 1/2 years at St James in Tupelo and am now into my second month as pastor at St Jude in Pearl.  As of today, I now have 2,500 published posts on my blog - unbelievable!  Little did I think that this would be my reality almost 7 years later.  I want to thank all my readers and parishioners and all who read my blog.  Blessings to you.  I will continue to post and to minister to the faithful in my post in Pearl, and wherever the Lord calls me as a priest in the Diocese of Jackson.   

No comments:

Post a Comment