Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Away for the week in Indianapolis -

Those who know me well, know that it is hard for me to break away from my duties as a priest and to take some time off.  I did not get much of a break over the Advent and Christmas season, so I made reservations on the Megabus several months ago to arrange to travel to Indianapolis this week to spend some time with friends.  The cancellation of the Megabus trips for several days almost derailed my trip before it got started, but I decided to get into my little blue Honda Fit to make it up to the Hoosier state. I am having a great visit up here, and it looks like the weather will cooperate with my when I make my way back to Tupelo this Friday.  Even Jesus got away and rested - it feels so good to be away and to relax for awhile.  I will be posting the weekend homilies soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment