Tuesday, October 29, 2019

23 October 2019 - Unity Day - National Bullying Prevention Month


October is a month when we try to bring awareness to bullying.  If you have ever been the victim of bullying, you know what I mean and I don't have to explain anything.  I went to an inner city high school just outside of Los Angeles.  The bullying and the pain I experienced almost everyday at that terrible place is something I hope I never have to experience again in my lifetime.  At the time, it felt like the pain would never end.  It also felt like there was nowhere to hide from it.  I think a lot of us who go through experiences like that are almost afraid to admit it out of shame and embarrassment.  That is why we all have to work toward ending bullying.  It should never be tolerated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment