Sunday, March 25, 2018

Welcoming Holy Week

Wow, it has been a busy couple of weeks.  Two weeks ago, I led a retreat for the Carmelite nuns here in Jackson, going over to their monastery in South Jackson every weekday morning for a week to lead them in spiritual exercises.  Last week, I have five different reconciliation services I helped out with at neighboring parishes and schools.  This past weekend, I had a day long Saturday retreat here for our RICA candidates/catechumens that I led.  We are ready for Holy Week!  And after Easter weekend, I am hoping to get away for a day or two to re-energy, possibly a day or two of hiking.  Having been on the Camino de Santiago three winters in a row, I am still trying to recuperate from my stress fracture, and I sorely missing the Camino this winter.  I dream of going there again soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment