Friday, March 27, 2015

Wow - 1,500 posts!


I just saw that the last post I made to my blog for Palm Sunday makes it 1,500 posts that I have made!  Wow – little did I know that I started this blog that this would be the case.  I thank all of you for reading my blog.  It has been rocky sometimes. As we know, the world of the internet can be a wonderful place where different ideas are shared, but it can also by a world of meanness and bullying, and unfortunately I have been the target of that as well.  As most of you know, at one point, I had decided to discontinue my blog due to the bullying and meanness out there.  However, I am thankful that the Spirit moved me to continue.  Blessings to all of you, the readers of my blog, and I hope that I will be able to continue for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment