Thursday, August 25, 2016

2,000 posts!!!!!

Little did I know when I started this blog in 2010, that I will be writing entries some 6 years later.  This marks my 2,000th post. Like life, we all have our ups and downs.  Some days writing a homily brings so much joy to my heart.  Some days it is a struggle.  Since my first entry on my blog, I have gone on pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela in Spain three different times.  I thank everyone who has written my homilies and everyone who has encouraged me along the way.  I hope to continue writing on my blog.  Thank you all for reading.  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Fr Lincoln! I appreciate your blog very much as a way to reference and reflect on homilies during the weeks that follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Fr Lincoln! I appreciate your blog very much as a way to reference and reflect on homilies during the weeks that follow.

    ReplyDelete