Friday, February 19, 2016

Stations of the Cross

I was really proud of my parish of St James in Tupelo today.  I challenged them to come to come to the Stations of the Cross on Fridays.  As a convert, the Stations of the Cross is such a great part of our Lenten devotions in the Catholic faith.  Today, as on every Friday during Lent, we had Stations of the Cross at 12:10, at 6:00 pm and at 7:00 pm (in Spanish).  We had over 200 members attend the Stations of the Cross today.  I want to thank my wonderful parish for coming out and praying together today. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Father, for challenging we parishioners to continue growing and ensuring that the Stations are available for all! I've written a post on my blog about my experiences during the Stations, if you would like to read it you can find it here: http://greateruncertainty.blogspot.com/2016/02/love-on-via-dolorosa.html

    ReplyDelete