Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Bulletin reflection - 20 August 2023 - 20th Sunday in Ordinary Time

I am in my last weekend of mission appeals in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. I will be back in Mississippi for a few days this upcoming week before I head to New England for my last mission appeal of the summer. Going out to mission appeals each summer to different Dioceses throughout the country and telling the stories of our missionary Diocese of Jackson help us be in solidarity with the universal Catholic Church. Although I miss being with all of you here in Clinton and Raymond, I enjoy visiting different parishes throughout the country. The missionary spirit that I gained from all my missionary service in places like Canada and Ecuador continues to be very strong within me in the Diocese of Jackson. I am very excited about the different faith formation and evangelization activities we will have going on in our parishes this school year. Blessings to all of you as we continue our journey of faith during these weeks of Ordinary Time. Father Lincoln. 

No comments:

Post a Comment