Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/8/2011 - Up in Winnipeg for two weeks

I am off for two weeks for a much needed vacation, the first real vacation that is not a priesthood related trip since I went to Indianapolis and Orange County in July 2010.  Boy, am I in need of a break.  I love being a priest in Mississippi, but it can be overwhelming at times with everything that needs to be done.  And we all need a change of scenery every now and then.  I am visiting friends up here that I have known since my missionary days of working at Siloam Mission and Winnipeg Harvest Food Bank up here in Winnipeg in 1992 - 1994.  And Winnipeg received its first snowfall on my day of arrival.  Blessings to everyone.  I will be back in Yazoo City the evening of Friday, November 18th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment